- Fertilizer analysis: 10-0-1
- 100% organic, complex lawn fertilizer
- Packed with excellent turf nutrients that gently feeds for 8 - 10 weeks
- Contains iron for deep greening, great for establishing new seedlings
- Children and pet friendly - can use immediately after spreading
Jonathan Green’s Organic Lawn Food is a complex, entirely organic lawn fertilizer that promotes the growth of healthy grass. The homogenous, easy-to-spread granules contain food-grade organics such as feather meal, soybean meal, and blood meal. Organic Lawn Food has no undesirable manures or sludge-based fertilizers unlike many other organic fertilizer products. It can be used on both established and newly seeded or sodded lawns in the spring, summer or fall.
The organic approach to lawn care requires some patience. The soil microbes need time to break down the fertilizer nutrients so they can be absorbed by the grass roots. However, organic feeding definitely has its perks. For example, due to the absence of fast-release synthetic ingredients, this fertilizer won’t burn the grass and children and pets may use the lawn immediately after Organic Lawn Food has been applied.